FiberChekMOBILE is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-17. The program can be installed on Android.
FiberChekMOBILE is the mobile version of Viavi Solutions’ popular FiberChekPRO software program to inspect, test, save, and certify fiber connectors in an optical network. FiberChekMOBILE works in conjunction with Viavi Solutions' test products; including the P5000i digital analysis probe microscope and MP-Series Optical Power Meters. Once connected, users can view live images of the fiber connector end face, perform automated Pass/Fail analysis tests, measure optical power at multiple wavelengths, generate certification reports, and send results instantly via email.
• Accepts a Viavi Solutions P5000i Digital Analysis Probe (NOTE: The P5000i MUST be enable for mobile operation. This can be ordered from Viavi Solutions - order number SW-FCM-A1)
• View live images of fiber endface
• Automated Pass/Fail analysis of fiber endfaces to eliminate subjective guesswork from the measurement process
• User-selectable acceptance profiles allow certification to any acceptance criteria, including IEC-61300-3-35
• Voice recognition capability for entering job and test related comments
• Accepts Viavi Solutions MP-Series USB Optical Power Meter
• Save images, analysis results, and OPM readings onto your device
• Generate and view certification reports for test results to document your quality of work
• Share/email results and reports via email
FiberChekMOBILE (version 1324.2016.11.10) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.